It is our most heartfelt hope and prayer you are reading this email healthy and from the safety and comfort of your home. Our community has been through a lot over the last few months, and all of us are looking forward to resuming our normal habits and routines. We look forward to resuming providing you with your oral health care. While many things have changed, our number one priority to protect the health and safety of our patients while providing personalized care has remained the same. It is this principle that will continue to guide our practice as we reopen our doors.
Infection control has always been a top priority for our practice. Our infection control processes are designed so when you receive care, it’s both safe and comfortable. With this in mind, as we move into our “new normal” we are implementing newly expanded safety and infection control protocols to keep our patients and staff safe.
Our office follows infection control recommendations made by the Minnesota Board of Dentistry, the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), and the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). We follow the activities of these agencies so that we are up-to-date on any new rulings or guidance that may be issued.
You will see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. We made these changes to help protect our patients and staff.
- Prior to your appointment, please complete the patient forms that will be sent to you via text. If you are unable to fill out the forms via text, please download and print the forms from our website and bring the completed forms to your appointment. They are required to be filled out in full prior to your appointment in order to be seen.
- If you have a change to your insurance, please email the front and back of your card to email@example.com or call us at 952.831.1112 prior to your appointment.
- Appointments will be scheduled with greater time between appointments to stagger arrivals and reduce the number of patients in the office. This may limit some of your scheduling opportunities.
- Please remain in the comfort of your car when you arrive and call or text us at 952-831-1112 to let us know you are here. We will call or text to confirm a treatment room is prepared for you.
- Come unaccompanied, unless accompanying a minor who has an appointment. We ask any additional guests to remain in the car for the duration of your visit.
- You are required to wear a mask in the building and when entering the office. Please practice social distancing when using the elevator.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter, as well as in other areas in the office for your use.
- Upon arrival, you will be met by our staff who will conduct a health screening and record your temperature. If your temperature is above 100.4⁰ you will be asked to reschedule your appointment.
- Magazine, children’s toys, and self-serve coffee and tea have been removed from our reception area as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. The reception area will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- Prior to your exam, we will have you wash your hands and swish with a 1% Hydrogen Peroxide oral rinse.
We value your trust, loyalty, support, and patience as we implement these new protocols. We are looking forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Please call 952.831.1112 with any questions you may have about the care we are taking to keep you, your family, and our team members safe in our practice. We thank you for your patience as we implement these new protocols.