We are pleased to resume scheduling appointments. Patient health, safety, and well-being has always been and will continue to be the top priority for our practice. As we move into our “new normal” we are implementing newly expanded safety and infection control protocols to keep our patients and staff safe.
- Appointments will be scheduled with greater time between appointments to stagger arrivals and reduce the number of patients in the office. This may limit some of your scheduling opportunities.
- Complete all necessary forms prior to arrival, which can be found HERE on our website. If you have a change to your insurance, please email the front and back of your card to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 952.831.1112 prior to your appointment.
- Remain in the comfort of your car when you arrive and call or text us at 952.831.1112 to let us know you are here. We will call or text to confirm a treatment room is prepared for you.
- Come unaccompanied, unless accompanying a minor who has an appointment. We ask any additional guests to remain in the car for the duration of your visit.
- Stagger your use of the elevators with other building guests.
Healthy Patient Screening:
- Wear a mask when you enter the building. Please keep it on until instructed to remove it.
- Answer health screening questions prior to your appointment. You will receive a text prior to your appointment asking you to complete a health screening and a form consenting to treatment.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival and an additional health screening will take place.
- Due to the shortage of PPE within the state and our newly expanded infection control protocols, including staggering guest arrival, we will be triaging our patients to prioritize urgent and emergent care. We may need to adjust your schedule to accommodate more emergent cases.
- Hand sanitizer is available as you enter, as well as in other areas in the office for your use.
- Magazine, children’s toys, and self-serve coffee and tea have been removed from our reception area as those items are difficult to clean and disinfect. The reception area will be disinfected multiple times throughout the day.
- The staff may be wearing additional protective gear than you are used to seeing.
- Prior to your exam, we will have you wash your hands and swish with a 1% Hydrogen Peroxide oral rinse.
We value your trust, loyalty, support, and patience as we implement these new protocols. We are looking forward to welcoming back our patients, neighbors, and friends. Please call 952.831.1112 with any questions you may have about the care we are taking to keep you, your family, and our team members safe in our practice. We thank you for your patience as we implement these new protocols.